My photo
Rob & Melani, Caitlin, Gavin, Shelby and our little man Max. We love spending time together, especially Friday night Family night!! We are going to see alot of each other soon since summer is coming, after summer we will be doing CAVA!! CAVA is a virtually school, so we will all be home together, this will be a good challenge for us, but we are hoping to learn more about each other and be able to travel more!! We will see how it goes!!!

Anniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Finally Pictures and a Post!!!



















Well soccer this weekend was hectic like always, with Rob working it makes (3) Saturday games at (3) different times and at (3) different schools a task to say the least, but with help from Karyn and Wyatt and Mom and Dad, I and my posse made it. Boy I always need it!!!

Gavin won his game 3-1 like always, his team is awesome and he always does a great job!!! They are alot of fun to watch. That game started at 10:30 - 11:45. Karyn handled that one for me.

Then Me, Max, Caitlin and Katie went to Shelbys game at 10:45-11:30. Shelby always wins (HAHA at least thats what we tell her). If she puts her foot on the ball SHE WINS!! Yeah!!! She is so cute running in circles all over the field. We are just happy she plays!

Then next I have Caitlin and Katie go wait in the car while I grabbed Shelby so we could head to the next game (we had to be there at 11:45) but the girls thought it would be fun to turn the music up and crank the air. By the time I got to the car approx 10 min later, the battery was DEAD!! I wanted to kill them (to say the least).

At that time Karyn was at Taco Bell getting lunch for everyone, because Katies game was right after Caitlins game, and she had just dropped the boys off at the house when I called with the good news. So my mom and dad were at my house (because I bought a Christmas Tree and new flooring for Shelbys room (because she got the stomach flu and puked all over her carpet, but that was last week) my dad was delivery man) so Karyn dropped the boys off with them, grabbed Wyatt and came to rescue me!!

We jumped the car, yelled at the girls, ran them to their game, I headed home to start a wedding party ( I do hair) Kids finished their Games, Caitlin won 2-0, YEAH she has a great team too!! I finished up my wedding party at 5:00, and there ya have it!!!

Rob got home at 6:45 sick, coughing and coughing. Iam sick too( I actually got him sick). Watched a movie with the kids, burned the pizza, went and picked up KFC.

Went to bed, woke up at 3:30, Rob was to sick to go to work at 4:30 he had to call in, they needed him to come in but wanted someone to drive him since he was on medication, so guess who that was???? Me!! So at 5:00 got up, showered grabbed Max and Rob and headed to his work so he could finish some stuff, left the kids in bed, called good old (I mean young) neighbor Karyn, to keep an eye on sleeping kids, returned with doughnuts at 9:00, went back to sleep at 10:30 woke up at 1:30 had dad pick up Max (so he could stay the night) YES.........actually this does go on and on and on, but its to much to write, and Im tired just thinking about it!!!

Welcome to my world, luckily my kids are a sleep, the dog is running around barking for some crazy reason, and I actually found time to type. Our life maybe always on the run but it always works out, as long as in the end we make time for our family!!!

I love my family!!! They are definitely a lot of fun and entertaining!!!

2 comments:

Brady and Cece Kimball Family said...

Yeah you did it. Not so hard after all is it. Love hearing about your week, did you get the laundry done. I am glad someone is busier than me. Love & miss ya, Cece

Brady and Cece Kimball Family said...

oh my gosh!!!! i could never live like that and i thought my life was hecktic!!!! WOW!! You must be super mom!!! when i get the chance i'll send you an autograph(y) (if i can findout what that is? jk) but only if i get one back from super mom!!! You rock!!! Love your blog!!! Tell the kids i said hi and i cant wait to see you guys again!!! love, Kayla